Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

These are the best!

1 2/3 c flour
1 c sugar (I reduce it to 2/3)
1 t baking soda
1 t baking powder
1/4 t salt
1 t cinnamon
1 t ginger
1 t nutmeg
1 t allspice
1 egg
1 c pumpkin
1/2 c melted and cooled butter
1 c chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 350. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, beat the egg and mix in the pumpkin and butter. Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, stirring constantly until thoroughly mixed. Mix the chocolate chips into the batter and fill the muffin cups (greased or paper) three-quarters full. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes and serve warm or wait until cooled.

1 comment:

stacie said...

I'm going to try these this week, looks yummy!

I have a pumpkin scone recipe that you'd like too!