Sunday, February 18, 2007

We're Watching

Last week, we watched Fantastic Four and S.W.A.T. We had very low expectations for both films and were pleasantly surprised (and it wasn't just because of Jessica Alba or Colin Farrell).

CSI: Manhattan fills Tuesday night and CSI: Las Vegas fills Wednesday. Both shows held my interest State-side so I'm willing to watch them dubbed in French (anything to break the language barrier).

I just updated my queue at Glowria, which is a sad state of affairs. The waits! THE WAITS!

Seriously, is Prison Break worth it???

I noticed a tab for TV Series and clicked, anticipating meager offerings. Surprise!

24
, The West Wing, Alias, Buffy, Desperate Housewives, ER, Friends, Grey's Anatomy (did that already and we're HOOKED), The L Word (thumbs up or down?), Lost, Nip/Tuck, The O.C. (one of P's faves), Six Feet Under (thumbs up or down?), Smallville (P has watched this a few times - I could be persuaded to order it) - plus a few more. And when I feel like a little Wonder Woman or Starsky & Hutch, they're only a click away . . .

Fortunately for moi, no one's watching Lost or Nip/Tuck! Yay!

I can't wait to check the mail.

Confidential to VRG: You'll be pleased to know that Farscape is also available :)

2 comments:

Reluctant Flyer said...

I would give 6 feet under a thumbs up, (I borrowed Myesha's season 1 set since I have to HBO) but I don't think P would enjoy it if you're looking for something you can both watch.

Yay for Farscape!

Reluctant Flyer said...

Um, that would be NO HBO...