Thursday, January 28, 2010

Slogging Along

Pascal is sick.  He is so sick that he went to the doctor this morning.  The doctor didn't know what was wrong with him so he sent him to the emergency room.  We stayed home because 1. Sophie was still asleep and 2. the E.R. is full of germs.  Pascal came home around lunch without a diagnosis, except that his potassium was low.

Okay then.

***

I am tired of knitting Sophie's blue dress.  The blue rows are endless.  I want to knit her a pair of these:



(Photo taken from CrankyPant$Knit$ on et$y.com)

Aren't they adorable?!?  It's too late for this winter so if I can find a toddler pattern, Sophie is getting a pair for next winter!  I like the red and green but pink and brown would be cute too.

***
I forgot to include these with the Paris pics!

Touching Oscar the Snail's eye at the outlet mall:


Hey!  It looks just like an American Starbucks.  IMAGINE THAT.


Sophie got all the souvenirs:


1 comment:

Reluctant Flyer said...

I would like you to knit a pair of cranky pants for me too!