Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's Always About White Kitty

Do you notice something strange about one of the cookies?















I *thought* it was a factory defect.

Pascal informed me that WK had been nearby (the open box was on the kitchen table).

Oui, oui, our feline gourmand helped himself! Not wanting to waste, I put it on the floor for him. He licked off the rest of the chocolate and nibbled at the biscuit until it was gone.

And then he looked at us, as if asking for another.

NOTE: He has also "helped himself" to a cube of butter (left uncovered after breakfast), pumpkin bread (left out for snacking - Pascal: "Is it supposed to have this many holes on the top?" Um . . . NO.), pasta sauce with olives, chocolatines (like croissants but with a strip of chocolate in the center) and curried pumpkin soup. His palate is unpredictable.

1 comment:

Reluctant Flyer said...

I LOL'd when I clicked on the pic and saw, ever so clearly, the tell-tale imprint of kitty tongue. He's so busted.