Coincidentally, I finished knitting the pieces of this sweater the night I went into labor! It only took me nine months to sew those pieces together :) There's a slight pucker in the front where I joined the new skein of yarn (why I didn't do it on the side, I have no idea!) and the boat neck is a little wide i.e. falling off S's shoulders, but all in all, not bad for a second sweater (however, my first seamed sweater)!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Making Time To Knit
The pink and brown number is just missing its buttons (don't have yet). I think it'll fit Sophie in the fall, with a long sleeve shirt or a turtleneck underneath. I like the way the front edges curl under and the bottom edge is done in picot (little points) but because I haven't washed/blocked the sweater, it's just ruffling and curling up, which I kind of like :)

Coincidentally, I finished knitting the pieces of this sweater the night I went into labor! It only took me nine months to sew those pieces together :) There's a slight pucker in the front where I joined the new skein of yarn (why I didn't do it on the side, I have no idea!) and the boat neck is a little wide i.e. falling off S's shoulders, but all in all, not bad for a second sweater (however, my first seamed sweater)!
Coincidentally, I finished knitting the pieces of this sweater the night I went into labor! It only took me nine months to sew those pieces together :) There's a slight pucker in the front where I joined the new skein of yarn (why I didn't do it on the side, I have no idea!) and the boat neck is a little wide i.e. falling off S's shoulders, but all in all, not bad for a second sweater (however, my first seamed sweater)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment