I noticed that Sophie coughed quite a bit yesterday and was a bit snuffly in the Baby Bjorn when we arrived back at the hotel. So it should have been no surprise when she woke up at 2:30, crying and unable to breathe because of a plugged nose. Pascal to the rescue, as he got dressed, jumped in a cab to find the nearest 24 hour pharmacy, and returned with a snot sucker and saline drops for the nose. Merci, Papa.
Despite her congestion, she was a trooper, as we ascended the Empire State Building for a bird's eye view of the city. It was quite windy on the observation deck and Sophie loved, loved, loved the wind in her face. I hope at least one of the pictures I took captured that moment!
Post-lunch, we walked around Manhattan, looking at stores, with me clutching another eggnog latte :), ending up in Times Square.
Sophie had had enough so we headed back to the hotel to pack for our 5:45 am pickup.
I think a good time was had by all!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment