Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Obligatory Daily Post

Just to warn you, my blogcation starts December 1st.  I CAN'T WAIT!

***

Toys R Us was a bust last night.  What a mess!  There weren't that many shoppers, but the store was TRASHED.  They don't stock that car but I did buy Sophie a Slinky instead.  I think she'll like it. 

***
After meeting Michele at Starbucks this morning, Sophie and I stopped at Old Navy in Lynnwood.  Traffic wasn't that bad, and the parking lot didn't look horrendous, so we popped in.  Unfortunately, I didn't find what I was looking for so we headed home. 

We ran out later in the day with Judie to Target and Cost Plus.  Our new French friends in Orincles asked me to bring back a PC game for one of the boys and she found it at Target.com but sadly, Target store did not have it.  We stopped at Gamestop but they didn't have it either.  I even called Target at Northgate and NOPE.  Once again, I think ebay will come through for me as I don't have time to wait for Target to ship it so ebay will be a lot faster.

Did you brave any malls or stores this weekend? 

No comments: