Monday, November 30, 2009

The Finish Line

I can't say they were all quality posts, but I did post every day this month, completing NaBloPoMo.  Go me!  And go Vicki, because she did it as well :)

***

With Thanksgiving behind us, I now have Christmas on the brain.

Sophie has already "seen" Santa - really, I saw more of Santa than she did :)  Many houses are ablaze in Christmas lights.  I have shopped for Sophie, Pascal and Maurice while home.  Some people are easier to shop for than others, that's for sure . . . I just stumbled across this gift guide.  Maybe it will help you!

I have even wrapped the presents for my parents, but it wasn't this way

I read about furoshiki last month in my issue of Marie Claire crafting magazine.  I love the idea of using pretty fabrics to wrap gifts, and then being able to use the wrapping again and again.  Maybe next year . . .

Sophie is amazed by the tree that Judie is putting up.  She turns the lights on and off and claps with delight.  I look forward to putting up a wee tree for her in Orincles with Sophie-friendly ornaments that she can take on and off to her heart's content.

Happy December!

1 comment:

Reluctant Flyer said...

I love your Christmas background!

FYI: My word verification for this comment is "flabbica". I'm trying not to take it personally. :)