It's 10:50 and I'm tapped. Sick kids just keep taking and taking and taking, you know? Welcome to motherhood!
I took my sickies to Lake Forest Park today to meet Vicki at Great Harvest for some fresh baked goodness and the bakers did not disappoint! We sampled some tasty chocolate chip bread and I purchased a cranberry pumpkin scone that was dee-lish. Sophie thought so too and shoved the chocolate chip bread in my direction. Thomas got the short end of the stick and munched on puffs.
A trip into Ross yielded a few bargains so yay! A great visit all around.
Tomorrow I will not wait until 10:50 to blog.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dang it! I forgot to check on Thanksgiving rolls! I may pop by there today and ask if I can pre-order some. Jim loved the video greeting from Sophie. :)
Post a Comment