Last night was rough. Thomas woke up again around 10 and it took until 12:45 for him to fall asleep. 12:45!!! And then he slept fitfully. So, we both woke up tired.
I was determined to get our pre-Thanksgiving errands done in a timely manner so we were out the door by 9:45, on our way to Top Food for a bag of their butter flake rolls.
Our next stop was Costco and I found a decent parking spot, which was necessary in the rain! We joined the crowds inside and grabbed a pumpkin pie from the pallet, as well as some other necessities. We were back in the car at 11:15 and on our way.
My little guy was still restless today so not much knitting was done . . . off I go as I don't want to be knitting during the Macy's parade tomorrow!!!
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment